07 Mar EP15 – Interview with Josiah Novak
Being an entrepreneur, husband and father are of the uttermost importance for our guest this week. In this episode, Adam and Akash interview Josiah Novak who shares some real life advice for those of us that are busy with work, family and fitness. Discover how to make a true, life long transformation and the mindset that you need to have going in.
“Stay in your lane and play the long game.”
- EP16 – Interview with Chris Knott
- EP14 – Interview with Ben Mulamehic
- EP13 – Client Q&A
- EP12 – Interview with David Towse
- EP11 – Interview with Jason Maxwell
- EP10 – Interview with Leigh Clayton
- EP09 – Emily de Luzy
- EP08 – Interview with Shyam Kotecha
- EP07 – Goal Setting – The 5 Pillars of Body Transformation Success and How To Kick Off Your Fat Loss Diet
- EP06 – Ben Mark Interview – Getting Photo Shoot Ready
- EP05 – Samir Oukili Interview
- EP04 – Client Q&A
- EP03 – Josh McHale Interview
- EP02 – Rawdon Dubois Interview
- EP01 – Client Fat Loss Q&A
Subscribe to iTunes!
Love the podcast? Leave a review on iTunes!
What do you want to hear from The RNT Fitness Radio? Tell us here!
⇾ Balancing a busy lifestyle with a daily fitness checklist
⇾ A realistic mindset for a fitness lifestyle transformation
⇾ The importance of transparency with clients
[01:58] The backstory of Josiah Novak
[16:55] Low points in life – dealing with depression and suicide
[22:23] Juggling your time being a husband, father, and entrepreneur
[27:16] Josiah’s daily checklist for fitness
[32:26] What is a true transformation?
[36:33] The mindset you need to make a true transformation
[41:57] How Josiah got into podcasting
[47:38] Josiah & Adam talk drinks
[55:41] The importance of transparency
Resources & Links
Follow RNT Fitness:
Music: woodpile – this time
Provided by Copyright Free Trap: https://youtu.be/uzZlhM_blpc