By purchasing our services, you accept that all Terms and Conditions represent an agreement between yourself and Results Now Training Limited.
1. Because physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to risk of serious injury, we urge you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before using any exercise equipment or participating in any exercise activity. You agree that by participating in physical exercise or training activities, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any enhancement products are entirely your responsibility and you should consult a physician prior to undergoing any dietary or food supplement changes. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and use of these facilities and premises and assume all risks of injury, illness, or death. We are also not responsible for any loss of your personal property.
2. You acknowledge that you have carefully read this “waiver and release” and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You expressly agree to release and discharge the trainer or instructor from any and all claims or causes of action and you agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against the trainer or instructor for personal injury or property damage.
3. To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence.
4. If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from.
5. Results from our online personal training and nutritional advice will vary and we cannot guarantee an exact outcome.
6. Once the first package for online coaching has been paid you agree that this is non-refundable.
7. Our 30-day money-back guarantee is commitment dependent. If you have followed all training, nutrition and supplement advice, as well as checking in with a full update every week in the first 30 days and not progressed at all, we will refund your first payment.
8. Your online coaching package automatically rolls on at a monthly fee (as set out on the Results Now Training website) and you agree to this roll out until such a time as you decide to cancel. The notice period for cancellation applies only until the date that your next monthly installment would have been due.
9. It is your responsibility to send your weekly check-in and maintain contact with your allocated trainer. If the trainer doesn’t hear, or receive check-ins, from the client, they are not liable to follow up with the client.
10. You agree not to engage any active (at the date of this agreement) Results Now Training Ltd Trainer in a private manner for a 6-month period following the expiry of any package that you contractually subscribe to.
11. Data Processing
Data Protection Legislation: (i) unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then (ii) any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 1998.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Legislation, The customer is the data controller and RNT are the data processor (where Data Controller and Data Processor have the meanings as defined in the Data Protection Legislation).
RNT Fitness shall, in relation to any Personal Data processed in connection with the performance by us of our obligations:-
(a) process that Personal Data only on the written instructions of the Customer;
(b) ensure that it has in place appropriate technical and organisational measures, reviewed and approved by the Customer, to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data, appropriate to the harm that might result from the unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage and the nature of the data to be protected, having regard to the state of technological development and the cost of implementing any measures (those measures may include, where appropriate, pseudonymising and encrypting Personal Data, ensuring confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of its systems and services, ensuring that availability of and access to Personal Data can be restored in a timely manner after an incident, and regularly assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures adopted by it);
(c) ensure that all personnel who have access to and/or process Personal Data are obliged to keep the Personal Data confidential;
(d) assist the Customer, at the Customer’s cost, in responding to any request from a Data Subject and in ensuring compliance with its obligations under the Data Protection Legislation with respect to security, breach notifications, impact assessments and consultations with supervisory authorities or regulators;
(e) notify the Customer without undue delay on becoming aware of a Personal Data breach; and
(f) at the written direction of the Customer, delete or return Personal Data and copies thereof to the Customer on termination of the agreement unless required by Applicable Law to store the Personal Data.
The Customer consents to RNT Fitness appointing Worldpay as a third-party processor of Personal Data under this agreement. RNT Fitness confirms that it has entered or (as the case may be) will enter with the third-party processor into a written agreement substantially on that third party’s standard terms of business. As between the Customer and RNT Fitness, we shall remain fully liable for all acts or omissions of any third-party processor appointed by it pursuant to this clause.
12. Results Now Training Limited reserves the right to use any before and after imagines within promotional materials, both web based and offline.
13. These terms are deemed to be accepted upon purchasing our services via the website, without signature unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by both parties.