Our vision is to see a world where everyone experiences the power of the physical focus to act as a vehicle to transform their lives. To strive towards this vision of ours, it requires a high performance team culture, and this document is here to describe what it’s like at RNT.
The values at RNT underpin everything we do – from our coaching, education, technology and our teamwork. It’s everything, and the more you can resonate with our values, the more likely you’ll thrive at RNT.
- Your purpose is to facilitate transformation in others.
- You see transformation as more than just the physical.
- You care more about a client’s journey and achievement than they do.
- You make your fellow team members better.
- You are all in on our shared purpose.
- You aim to produce remarkable, important work to serve with selfless authenticity.
- You seek what is best for RNT, not what is best for yourself.
- You look for ways to give back and pay it forward through educating others.
- You seek to build rapport with our team and our clients.
- You are adaptable and flexible in your approach.
- You are a continuous life-long learner with a growth mindset.
- You believe the power of the RNT transformation journey has no limits.
- You are open to feedback, and are happy to give feedback to everyone at RNT.
- You take ownership of your responsibilities.
- You seek to perform at a high level in all areas, and strive for consistently high standards.
- You stay authentic, transparent and real, even if it is uncomfortable.
- You share information openly and purposefully.
- You seek to collaborate with fellow team members across the company.
- You embrace difficult conversations with our team and clients in the best interest of RNT.
- You understand the power of our shared purpose and vision.
- You recognise helping people transform is a way of life, not a job.
- You practice what you preach in everything you do, and continue to go through the five phases of our transformation journey.
- You seek to be effective, not busy.
- You are curious about different backgrounds, lifestyles and methods of living.
- You take care of yourself.
It’s one task to write all our team values down, it’s a different ball game trying to live by them. In the next section, we’re going to describe how we implement these values on a daily basis.
High Performance Growth Mindset
Our definition of high performance is the pursuit of excellence to facilitate a wider purpose. The crux of this lies in having a growth mindset, which means having the ability and curiosity to explore within to evolve thought. It means challenging ourselves to continuously seek improvement, whether that’s in our education, methodology or systems. With a vision such as ours, evolution of thought is critical. Our transformation journey itself is one that continues to evolve and develop on its quest for self mastery – and this ethos is carried down right into our high performance team culture. You only need to be a fly on the wall in our team meetings, forums and 1-1s to see our shared purpose in action.
Purpose, Authenticity & Resilience
One our core philosophies is purpose over profit. We are a purpose-led company that will make decisions, improvements and develop based on our collective vision. This is a new concept for the fitness industry and professionals alike, and it’s a non-negotiable requirement for being a part of our team. The industry’s obsession with profit has led to unethical behaviour, practices and mindsets in an industry that should be obsessed with only one thing: transformation. If you’re a part of our team, it means your personal mission aligns with our collective one, and you’re all in on the bigger picture we are striving towards. Being purpose driven means having credible intentions of service, the foundation of delivering our transformation journey.
A strong purpose, especially in our realm of transformation, means understanding the concept of mental resilience. No matter where you are in the team, you have to be resilient enough to withstand any adversity faced by our clients, and be the ones to help navigate the journey regardless of impossible circumstances. For our coaching team, this differentiates the average personal trainer with a transformation coach – they’re two separate entities, and not to be confused. Knowing the importance of mental resilience, we invest regular time individually and as teams ‘strengthening our armour’.