29 Nov Top Five Family Activities To Stay Active Over Winter
Doing a transformation as a mum or dad can be tough when having to entertain the kids, so here are 5 tried and tested ways of combining the two when it’s cold outside:
- Go to a trampoline park – not only is this a whole load of fun with the family, but you can burn up to 250 calories per hour!
- Outdoor hike – find a child friendly hike with a nice café to stop to have a hot drink and a toilet stop; wrap up warm and off you go!
- Indoor climbing centre – not only is this great for strengthening the legs, back and arms, it’s also a great test of mental strength too!
- Indoor obstacle course – you can use exercise equipment, everyday household items or a combination of the both; set up stations and begin – the possibilities are endless!
- Dancing – not only is dancing a good calorie burn, it’s a great stress reliever and promotes self-expression!