09 Feb Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
Valentine’s Day, a day where you celebrate your love for your partner, and take time out of your busy schedule to focus on each other!
Before you embarked on your lifestyle change it most likely would have been the norm to go out for a few drinks and a nice meal. But with your new structures, strategies and systems in place, you’ll now have a new appreciation for each other whereby instead of food being the focus, you can try new ideas!
Here are six ideas to try:
1. Go for a nice romantic walk- you can hold hands (if you want!) and have a good-catch up!
2. Do an activity together such as rock climbing or a secret escape mission.
3. Cook together at home- this then gives you full autonomy over your food choices so you can meet your macros!
4. Go to the theatre together and park further away or if getting public transport get of a few steps before.
5. Dance lessons – not only a whole load of fun but a way of meeting your steps!
6. A spa day – an opportunity to spend time together and indulge in some muscle relaxation!
The key thing to take from this is that food shouldn’t be the focal point of your dates, but spending quality time together.
For any questions, topic requests or if you just want to get in touch, please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure you never miss an article, video or podcast, subscribe to our newsletter here. As a bonus, you’ll also receive a copy of our RNT 25 Day Extreme Fat Loss Plan!