04 Nov Why do you need a coach?
Here are 5 reasons why you could benefit from working with a coach:
- Objectivity – a coach will tell you the truth. It can be easy to be swayed by your own emotion when evaluating yourself and friends and family are normally too concerned with your feelings to be truly objective. Knowing where you are honestly at is vital when setting up a plan or making changes.
- Knowledge – hiring someone who is a professional in the area will enable you to tap into the knowledge that they have accumulated over their career and the experience that they have gained from working with countless clients. You would never expect to know more than a professional in any other field.
- Accountability – having someone to Check In with can have a huge impact on adherence. Knowing that you will need to explain why you did not follow the plan to your coach and that there is someone else invested in the process can massively improve your ability to stay on track.
- Changes – a good coach will know when to make changes and when to stick with the current plan. It can be tempting to continually make adjustments in an attempt to accelerate your results, leaving you with no cards to play when you need them. Likewise, feeling tired or stressed can lead you to believing that no more changes can be made, when in reality you can still push harder to get the results you want.
- Looking Long Term – it is easy to get tunnel vision and focus only on each day at a time when you are pushing hard, like at the end of a fat loss phase, but a coach can look ahead and plan for the future. For example, having a consolidation phase planned in advanced is vital to prevent you from going off track once the initial diet is over.
For any questions, topic requests or if you just want to get in touch, please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure you never miss an article, video or podcast, subscribe to our newsletter here. As a bonus, you’ll also receive a copy of our RNT 25 Day Extreme Fat Loss Plan! For day-to-day updates and tips, follow us on: IG @rnt_fitness @