29 Sep 10 tips to improve digestion and meal hygiene
Here’s 10 Ways to improve digestion/meal hygiene:
• Eat all meals without any devices in front of you
• Take 10 deep breaths before consuming any meal
• Aim for 20+ chews per mouthful
• Put knife and fork down between mouthfuls
• Move away from your work station when eating
• Try expressing gratitude before meals
• Eat at a designated eating area for all meals
• Where possible, don’t eat on the move
• Stay present when eating, feel the different textures and flavours
• Set aside at least 15-20 mins per meal to ensure you are not rushing meals.
How is your digestion?
For more digestion dips, check this article out:
For any questions, topic requests or if you just want to get in touch, please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure you never miss an article, video or podcast, subscribe to our newsletter here. As a bonus, you’ll also receive a copy of our RNT 25 Day Extreme Fat Loss Plan! For day-to-day updates and tips, follow us on: IG @rnt_fitness @