Type of meal: Dinner
Dietary info: Non-Vegetarian
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
Time to cook: 20 minutes
Fat in g: 25
Carbs in g: 45
- Put 5 sprays of low kcal E-V olive oil on a pan with medium heat and put a handful of mustard seeds and cumin in until they start popping.
- Add half a chopped onion
- Marinate the chicken in the Pathak’s paste, add it in
- Add a ‘dollop’ of tomato passata and a tablespoon of boiling water
- Boil the spinach and when the chicken is ¾ cooked, mix it into the chicken
- Add some garam masala and stir it in
- Reduce the heat to a simmer until the sauce thickens
- Cook the rice
- Serve the chicken with rice and optional salad bowl (as pictured!) Enjoy!
Lower-carb? Simply reduce or eliminate the rice.
Lower fat ? Lower the fat intake, opt for chicken breast instead of thigh.
Vegetarian or vegan? Try tofu with it.
Muscle-building? You may want to bump the carbs up!