16 Sep Checklist for under reporting
The law of thermodynamics applies to us all, so if your fat loss has stalled here’s what may be going on.
1. You forgot to track some things because you were busy.
2. You didn’t want reminding of some of the things you ate.
3. You were less active and your step count dropped off.
4. You missed your training sessions or did not train hard enough.
5. You missed your cardio session(s).
6. You ate your kids food and didn’t track it.
7. Your “ buffer “ wasn’t big enough for the social event your over ate/or drank at.
8. You mis-reported what you actually ate.
9. You drank alcohol to excess and can’t vividly remember what you actually consumed.
10. It was a combination of all the above.
It’s by no means an exhaustive list, but if you have fallen victim to one or more of these there is a strong likelihood that those are the reasons for seemingly stalled fat loss. Go back and re-assess those and you should find everything moving again.
For any questions, topic requests or if you just want to get in touch, please feel free to email us on email@example.com. To make sure you never miss an article, video or podcast, subscribe to our newsletter here. As a bonus, you’ll also receive a copy of our RNT 25 Day Extreme Fat Loss Plan! For day-to-day updates and tips, follow us on: IG @rnt_fitness @