Type of meal: Snack
Dietary info: Non-vegetarian
Time to prepare: 5-10 Mins
Time to cook: 25 mins
Protein in g: 30
Carbs in g: 13
Fats in g: 3
Celery stick, chopped
1/2 onion chopped
Dill, chopped (small handful)
Parsley, chopped (small handful)
0% fat Cottage cheese (I used 60g)
1 tsp Mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
Lettuce to serve
METHOD OF COOKING:
- Roast chicken breast in the oven (mine took 25 mins) and allow to rest and cool.
- Once cooled, roughly chop.
- In a bowl, mix the chopped onions, celery, parsley, and dill.
- In another bowl, mix the cottage cheese, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and chopped chicken.
- Combine chicken mixture with chopped onions and celery mixture.
- Refrigerate mixture for an hour (I missed this step as I didn’t want to wait!)
- Serve on a bed of lettuce and other salad items e.g tomatoes, cucumbers etc or add more toppings to your taste! Enjoy!
Are there any general substitutions that can be made? (vegetarian or meat options, depending):
Can use meat substitutes
This also makes a fab sandwich filling!!
Any additional notes you’d like to share on when it’s good in the context of the journey, and who it may be best for:
Can be used in the CTP Phase and onwards.