- Train using progressive overload (get stronger).
- Train using standardised form (don’t train super strict with slow eccentrics one week, and then a partial range of motion the following).
- Ensure that a minimum protein threshold is met and if possible, supplement additionally with EAAs around the workout window.
Common Mistakes Holding You Back
The Butt Of It
- Don’t be afraid of pushing training frequency up – the more you train, the more you gain
- Train in a variety of rep ranges
- Maximise a ‘full’ glute workout by training a variety of movement patterns
- Record your workouts to ensure correct execution
- Keep note of your lifts and always strive for progression
- Don’t stick to what you like, challenge yourself