As with the Indian, it’s super macro friendly and easy to make.
Remember, this works for veggies too, so instead of chicken you can use tofu.
- 400g chicken
- 1 tbsp. dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 spring onions
- 2 green peppers
- Water – just enough so it doesn’t get dry
- 3-5 sprays of olive oil
- Few pinches of sea salt
- Marinate the chicken in one tbsp. of soy sauce
- Spray a wok with 3-5 sprays of olive oil
- Add the chopped garlic cloves and ginger into the wok and cook it on a low heat
- Add the chicken into the wok and pour some water in so it doesn’t get dry
- Put a lid on it for 10-15 minutes as the chicken cooks
- Chop the peppers and stir it in with the chicke
- Optional step: add another tbsp. of soy sauce
- Continue to cook for 5 minutes
- Chop spring onions into small pieces and add it in, put the lid on and let it cook for a few more minutes.
- Sprinkle sea salt onto the top