As with the Indian, it’s super macro friendly and easy to make.
Type of meal: Dinner
Dietary info: Non-vegetarian
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
Time to cook: 20-30 minutes
METHOD OF COOKING:
- Marinate the chicken in one tbsp of soy sauce
- Spray a wok with 3-5 sprays of olive oil
- Add the chopped garlic cloves and ginger into the wok and cook it on a low heat
- Add the chicken into the wok and pour some water in so it doesn’t get dry
- Put a lid on it for 10-15 minutes as the chicken cooks
- Chop the peppers and stir them in with the chicken
- Optional step: add another tbsp of soy sauce
- Continue to cook for 5 minutes
- Chop spring onions into small pieces and add them in, put the lid on and let it cook for a few more minutes.
- Sprinkle sea salt onto the top
Remember, this works for veggies too, so instead of chicken, you can use tofu.
Any additional notes you’d like to share on when it’s good in the context of the journey, and who it may be best for: