Type of meal: Dinner
Dietary info: Non-vegetarian
Time to prepare: 10-15 minutes (plus 4+hours marinade)
Time to cook: 20-30 minutes
Serves: The recipe is based on a 4-day meal prep, serving two people.
Protein in g:
Carbs in g:
Fats in g:
METHOD OF COOKING:
- In a large glass bowl, mix the marinade ingredients together.
- Add the chicken cubes to the marinade and mix well.
- Cover and marinate chicken in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook chicken, preheat oven to 200o
- Line a large baking tray with foil (makes cleaning up a lot easier!) and soak 10 wooden skewers in water for about 20 minutes (prevents them from burning when cooking).
- Thread chicken cubes onto skewers, leaving a little gap in between the chicken pieces, and place skewers on the lined baking tray.
- Bake chicken in the oven for 10 minutes, turn over, and cook for another 10-15 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Squeeze extra lemon juice over chicken if required before serving.
Could use chicken thighs instead depending on fat allowance
Any additional notes you’d like to share on when it’s good in the context of the journey, and who it may be best for:
The recipe is based on a 4-day meal prep, serving two people. She’s listed the total amount of chicken, olive oil and yogurt used, so you’ll need to adjust to fit your own macro & calorie targets.