Type of meal: Lunch
Dietary info: Vegan
Time to prepare: 10 min
Time to cook: 15 min
Protein in g: 29.5
Carbs in g: 50.9
Fats in g: 0.9
150g Soya mince (soaked weight)
Seasoning as required
Ingredients for soya mince (adjust depending on taste buds)
300g Dry soya mince
1tsp curry powder
1tsp chilli powder
2tbsp soy sauce
METHOD OF COOKING:
- Make soya mince first and weigh out the amount you need
- Pour boiling water into a pan with dry soya mince (enough to cover plus 5mm more).
- Add in the turmeric, curry powder and chilli powder plus soy sauce in and mix it all up
- Cover and leave to soak for 20 minutes.
- Once done, drain off excess water and then use batches of 150g for meals.
- With sweet potato and brocolli, cut up and microwave until soft, then roast for 10 minutes to remove excess water (makes them sweeter!)
- Mix all together and season as per taste