Type of meal: Lunch
Dietary info: Vegetarian
Time to prepare: 10 Mins
Time to cook: 20-25 Mins
Protein in g: 25.2g
Carbs in g: 10g
Fats in g: 14.1 g
2. cauldron tofu
3. lettuce, celery and cucumber and capsicum
4. cumin seeds, mustard seeds, turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala, pepper and salt
METHOD OF COOKING:
2) measure 200g of cauldron tofu and chop in cubes and leave km a container.
3) have your lettuce, celery and cucumber and capsicum cut aside.
4) rinse the pan of boiled veggies and add water cumin seeds, mustard seeds, turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala, pepper and salt to taste. Then add the veggies and tofu and simmer altogether for 10 mins on low heat.
5) once cooked add on to the bed salad and ready to eat
Are there any general substitutions that can be made? (vegetarian or meat options, depending):
could use meat
Any additional notes you’d like to share on when it’s good in the context of the journey, and who it may be best for:
Can be used in the CTP Phase onwards