- Progressive overload over a wide variety of rep ranges
- Perfect form at all times
- Using exercises that you can feel and suit YOUR mechanics
1. It’s All In The Elbows
2. Master the ‘Back-Muscle-Recruiting’ Position At the Top
- Keep your chest up
- Get your shoulders back and down
- Keep a slight arch in your lower back
Bonus Tip – Stretch!
- Add an exercise where you can really emphasise the stretch component, like a ‘Stretcher’:
- Add hangs to the end of your workouts. Simply hang from a pull up bar with an overhand grip, just outside shoulder width and allow yourself to completely relax, breathing deeply as you feel your shoulders relax into the stretch. Once you can complete this for 60-90 seconds with bodyweight, add weight.