- Take 10% bodyweight off to get closer to their checkpoint (if 12+ weeks away)
- Hit their photoshoot (if <12 weeks away from target)
- The results, which I’ll share in due course
- The community, which gave me the exact feels I’ve experienced in my different groups
553lbs (251kg) Lost
“The End Of The Beginning”
- Get into the best shape of your life
- Stay in shape for life
The Big 5 Obstacles
Fear - The Hidden Root
- What is it costing you—financially, emotionally, and physically—to postpone action? Don’t only evaluate the potential downside of action. It is equally important to measure the atrocious cost of inaction.
- If you don’t pursue those things that excite you, where will you be in one year, five years, and ten years?
- What are you waiting for? If you cannot answer this without resorting to the previously rejected concept of good timing, the answer is simple: You’re afraid, just like the rest of the world.
6 Harsh Statistics Of Inaction
- Obesity increases the risk of premature death by 1.45 to 2.76 fold and shortens lifespan by up to 20 years.
- If you are overweight/obese, the chances of your child becoming obese increases by 12 fold in comparison to healthy weight children. Both through genetics but more importantly, through behaviour and lifestyle.
Side note: Being in the shape of your life will allow you to spend more quality time with your children due to higher energy levels, improved mental clarity and overall drive in life.
- The risk for knee osteoarthritis increased by 36% for every 2 units of BMI (5 kg) of weight gain.
- In the research, it is clear that losing excessive levels of body fat (going from obese or overweight to healthy) improves cognition, memory and other aspects of high mental performance.
- Modest weight loss (5 to 10%) is also associated with improvement in systolic and diastolic blood pressure and HDL cholesterol. With all these risk factors more weight loss produces more improvement.
- Obesity in many western populations is indirectly costing the economy billions of dollars each year. This is through increased sick leave (obese individiuals are 62% more likely to miss work days in comparsion to healthy individuals), lower productivity, unemployment, disability, early retirement and workplace injuries.
A 365 Way Of Living - What’s Next?
The Christmas Cut - Prices Going Up 15%!
- Feel your best with boundless energy
- Look your best and never yo-yo again
- Perform at your best with sky high confidence in all areas of life
- Create generational health for your family
- Build your own lifestyle solution to keep your results for life
Are You Ready To Transform?
- Is this for me?
- Will I fail?
- Is this real?
- Will it work?
- Is it worth it?