A Vegan Constraint To Getting Lean
The constraint is going to be doing it without meat, fish or dairy in my diet.
- Option 1: 220g tofu, 50g beans or lentils, 50g rice, tons of veggies
- Option 2: 50g tempeh, 50g high protein pasta (edamame or lentil based), 50g beans or lentils, 50g rice, tons of veggies.
- There are a few other options I have in the rota, but more experimenting here, so it’s not as consistent.
Lockdown Gains and 2021 Investing
- Stay in the 77.5-78.5kg range.
- RDL 140kg for 5 reps. I’ve not done this at 78kg before, with the range I now have, and with my history of disc issues, I take these very very slowly in progression. 1 rep every 6-8 weeks is about what I aim for.
- Hack squat 115kg for 5 reps, reverse band paused. These Watson hacks are the hardest I’ve experienced - can be rough on the knees without reverse banding.
- One arm floor press 46kg for 5. Having been unable to press heavy for a year, I’m slowly bringing these back to my best. I’m at about 42kg for 6, so this will be doable, just needs patience.
- Bulgarian split squat 48kg for 5. I took the 50s for a ride the day before my wedding and got 3 reps. I think getting that to 5 will be a big ask, but 48kg for 5 is realistic (best is 46kg for 5).
- Neutral grip chin up 25kg for 5. Another slow burner that comes and goes over the years, and one I’ve had to build up again after the shoulder injury.
- Be cognitively at my best to keep building RNT Pro! We’ve got a lot happening inside, with managing new hires, creating new technology, and getting more results for our members!