10 Jul Baked Eggs & Veggies
This is a vegetarian recipe submitted by RNT Family member Kishen Somaiya.
Name of dish: Baked Eggs & Veggies
Type of meal: Breakfast
Dietary info: Vegetarian
Time to prepare: 10 Mins
Time to cook: 20-25 Mins
Total Calories: 271
Protein in g: 20g
Carbs in g: 15g
Fats in g: 20g
veggies, egg, ginger garlic and chilli
Method of cooking:
1. In a bowl mix the veggies you want with ginger garlic and chilli and seasoning.
2. Add those to the oven tray
3. Create a well in the middle of the tray
3. Add the egg – I'd recommend adding egg one by one in a small bowl (that way any egg shell can be removed easily) then add the egg to the oven tray. (3 eggs)
4. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 220 degrees. The yolk should be gooey by then.
Are there any general substitutions that can be made? (vegetarian or meat options, depending):
Any additional notes you’d like to share on when it’s good in the context of the journey, and who it may be best for:
Can be used in the CTP Phase onwards