26 Dec EP 56: 21 Questions with Akash Vaghela
Posted at 03:00h
On today’s episode of RNT Fitness Radio, we’re doing some different where Akash will be in the hot seat and the Nathan ‘Hitman’ Johnson fires 21 questions at him.. They’ll be covering various topics from Akash’s background, career path, travelling and a lot more. So, sit back and enjoy this episode!
‘’What we do at RNT isn’t just body transformations, we’re changing lives’’
– Akash Vaghela
Subscribe to iTunes!
Love the podcast? Leave a review on iTunes!
What do you want to hear from The RNT Fitness Radio? Tell us here!
0.37– Why Akash is on the hot seat
1.24 – Hot or Cold?
1.40 – Beach or Mountains?
1.46 – If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3.59 – Favourite condiment?
4.14 – Best travel destination so far?
8.25 – Favourite exercise?
8.46 – Favourite RNT transformation?
10.31 – One trait or habit you’d like to give to your kids?
12.41 – Worst mistake?
15.29 – What are your three tips for writers and content creators?
21.05 – Cats or Dogs?
22.27 – One trait you don’t have, you wished you have?
23.47 – HIIT or LISS?
24.00 – What job would you have if you followed the straight career Asian path?
27.50 – Who’s the most influential person in your life?
31.53 – What is one thing in your bucket list that isn’t fitness related?
36.08 – Favourite drink?
36.37 – New year’s resolution?
40.32 – What Christmas present you’re hoping for and why?
43.19 – Most influential thing a transformation can give you in other areas of your life?
49.21 – Favourite Colour?
50.15 – Nathan’s favourite RNT transformation
51.56 – Favourite podcast of the year?
- Ep 91 - Chris Knott – Tips for PTs, Staying Pain Free & Productivity
- Ep 90 - AV & Kmak – Mafia, TV, The Best Rapper Of All Time & Our RNT Reflections
- Ep 89 - Karishma Sharma – Balancing A Corporate Career, Physique Competitions & Marathons
- Ep 88 - Shyam Kotecha: The Birth of Skot Visuals, Progressive Overload & Building A Real Physique Over The Years
- Ep 87 - Ranjana Bhat: How Jana Dropped 17kg & Built Muscle As A Full Time Working Mother Of Two
- Ep 86 - Sanjeeta Halai - How Sanjeeta dropped 20% of her bodyweight in 16 weeks to fight her demons & climb out of rock bottom
- Ep 85 - Team RNT [Roundtable Edition] - Special Snowflakes, Steroids, Comparison Syndromes & Food in Relationships
- Ep 84 - Elliot Hasoon: The Evolution from PT to Body Transformation Coach
- Ep 83 - The Seven Faces Of Online Coaching Mastermind
- Ep 82 - Dan Baines – Fixing Pain, Fighting Injuries & the Importance of Movement
- Ep 81 - Sachin Khiroya – Going Through The Journey While Balancing Family, Finance & Fitness
- Ep 80 - Dr Scott Stevenson – Muscle Building Genetics, Psychological Currencies & Exploring Altered States of Consciousness
- Ep 79 - Josh Keegan – Getting Ripped & Using the Physical As A Vehicle For High Performance
- Ep 78 - Suraj Sodha - How Suraj Lost 25kg To Save His Life
- Ep 77 - Akash & the Hitman: Body Image, Relationship With Food & Creating Rules In Your Life
- Ep 76 - Diksesh Patel – How Diksesh Dropped 50kg At 50 Years Old To Change His Life
- Ep 75 - Dhilon Solanki - Building A Real Lifestyle Solution
- Ep 74 - Cliff Wilson - The Art & Science of Natural Bodybuilding
- Ep 73 - Adam Goff - How To Live A Life By Design & Be On Your Triple A Game
- Ep 72 - Pretesh Patel – How Pretesh Dropped 30kg & 10 Inches Off His Waist To Completely Transform His Body & Life
- EP 71 - Akash & the Hitman: Quarterly Insights in the Amalfi Coast
- EP 70 - Indi Rajpal: Dropping Over 60kg, Overcoming Limiting Beliefs & Living Life On Your Own Terms
- EP 69 - Team RNT: Stages Of Change On A Transformation Journey, Program Hopping & Body Dysmorphia
- EP 68 - Minal Patel: Creating Generational Health, Building Muscle as a Woman, and Being in the Shape Of Her Life In Her 40s
- EP 67 - Team RNT: The Five Phases On A Transformation Journey
- EP 66 - Paul Carter: Achieving Equilibrium in Relationships, Understanding Attachment Theories and the Reality Behind Muscle Building
- EP 65 - Nimalan Chandran: How Nimalan Achieved More in 16 Weeks than in 10 Years
- EP 64 - Matt Sandrini: How To Become A Time Zillionaire
- EP 63 - Team RNT: How to Stay in Shape While You’re Dating (and Married)
- EP 62 - Tim Johnson: Losing 50lbs, Being Vegetarian & Ending the Yo-Yo Dieting Cycle
- EP 61 - Cleaning the Pallet and Bridging the Gap With the Art of the Buffer
- EP 60 - Ivan Gavranic: How He Got Shredded At 5.9% (DEXA) Body Fat
- EP 59 - Interview with Mark Stokes
- EP 58 - Interview with Biraj and Sital Nakarja
- EP 57 - Interview with Kunal Makwana
- EP 56 - 21 Questions with Akash Vaghela
- EP 55 - Interview with Amit Sodha
- EP 54 - Interview with Shalini Desai
- EP 53 - Interview with Derek Natcher
- EP 52 - Interview with Maneet Dharia
- EP 51 - Team RNT Podcast: Final Phase Fat Loss
- EP 50 - Interview with Tom Hollis
- EP 49 - Interview with Mike De Santi
- EP 48 - Interview with Hirsh Kaveeshvar
- EP 47 - Client Q&A with Nathan 'The Hitman' Johnson
- EP 46 - Interview with Paul Jarman
- EP 45: Interview with Krishan Khanna
- EP 44 - Interview with Akash Desai
- EP 43 - Interview with Petrina Barber
- EP 42 - Interview with Dr. Belisa Vranich
- EP 41 - Interview with Jonathan Goodman
- EP 40 - Adam & Akash Top 10 Tips
- EP 39 - Interview with Bedros Keuilian
- EP 38 - Interview with Jay Ferruggia
- EP 37 - Interview with Jake Carter
- EP 36 - Interview with Luke Leaman
- EP 35 - Interview with Phil Learney
- EP 34 - Interview with Manmeet Chowdhry
- EP 33 - Interview with Martin MacDonald
- EP 32 - Interview with Troy Brown
- EP 31 - Interview with Craig Ballantyne
- EP 30 - Interview with Hetan Patel
- EP 29 - Interview With Rachel Saunders
- EP 28 - Team RNT: Biggest Fat Loss Mistakes
- EP 27- Interview with Swede Burns
- EP 26 - RNT Fitness' 1st Year Anniversary
- Ep 25 - Interview with Shona Vertue
- EP24- Interview with Lou Schuler
- EP23- Interview with David Johnston
- EP 22- Interview with Christian Thibaudeau
- EP 21 - Client Q&A
- EP 20- Interview with Vince Del Monte
- EP19-Interview with Dave Tate
- EP 18- Interview with Paul Carter
- EP17 - Interview with Nathan Johnson
- EP16 - Interview with Chris Knott
- EP15 - RNT Fitness Radio - Interview with Josiah Novak
- EP14 – Interview with Ben Mulamehic
- EP13 – Client Q&A
- EP12 – Interview with David Towse
- EP11 – Interview with Jason Maxwell
- EP10 – Interview with Leigh Clayton
- EP09 – Emily de Luzy
- EP08 – Interview with Shyam Kotecha
- EP07 – Goal Setting – The 5 Pillars of Body Transformation Success and How To Kick Off Your Fat Loss Diet
- EP06 – Ben Mark Interview – Getting Photo Shoot Ready
- EP05 – Samir Oukili Interview
- EP04 – Client Q&A
- EP03 – Josh McHale Interview
- EP02 – Rawdon Dubois Interview
- EP01 – Client Fat Loss Q&A
Social Stigmas In Asian Culture
It’s Never About The Physical
Follow RNT Fitness: