Type of meal: Breakfast
Dietary info: Vegetarian
Time to prepare: 10 mins
Time to cook: N/A
Protein in g: 18.1
Carbs in g: 19.6
Fats in g: 3.4
10g Sugarfree Granola
3g Naturya Cocoa Nibs
2-3 Drops of Vanilla Flavouring
METHOD OF COOKING:
2) Top with the berries, granola and cocoa nibs
3) Sit in your happy place and enjoy!
Are there any general substitutions that can be made? (vegetarian or meat options, depending):
– My go-to recipe right after a workout
– You can substitute fresh berries for frozen, which is simply divine (because it tastes like ice cream!)
– I love Kellog's No Sugar added granola, but you can any sugarfree option
– Tastes great with lightly toasted seeds also (5g)
– Can blend the fruits and yoghurt together if you prefer
Any additional notes you’d like to share on when it’s good in the context of the journey, and who it may be best for:
Best for anyone.
Adjust granola quantities to suit your macros.