Type of meal: Lunch
Dietary info: Vegetarian
Time to prepare: 10 mins
Time to cook: 15 mins
Protein in g: 36
Carbs in g: 30
Fats in g: 18
50g (Uncooked) Lentil Fusili (or any other grain or pasta to your liking)
150g Brocolli, Cauliflower, Mixed Bell Peppers, Red Onion – chopped
50g Tomatoes, pureed
1/2 Tsp Oregano
1/4 Tsp Smoked Paprika Powder
1/4 Tsp Roasted Cumin Seeds
Salt, Pepper & Chilli Flakes to taste
METHOD OF COOKING:
2) In a pan, bring the Tomato puree to a simmer and add in the oregano, smoked paprika and cumin. Season with salt and pepper.
3) In a separate pot, cook the pasta till al dente.
4) Add the chopped vegetables to the tomato puree and mix well. Add a little water to help bring the mixture all together.
5) Drain the pasta and add to the tomato and vegetable pan and mix well. Season to taste.
6) In an ovenproof dish, spoon the tomato, veggie and pasta mix.
7) Top with thin slices of the halloumi and spray lightly with 1 cal (Helps with browning the halloumi)
8) Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins.