Type of meal: Dinner
Dietary info: Non-vegetarian
Time to prepare: 5 minutes
Time to cook: 10-15 minutes
Protein in g:
Carbs in g:
Fats in g:
METHOD OF COOKING:
- Add the olive oil to a non-stick pan.
- Sauté the red onion for a few minutes until softened.
- Add (lots of) finely chopped garlic and sauté for about 30 secs (be careful not to let the garlic burn).
- Add the red chilli or crushed red chilli flakes (optional).
- Add the raw king prawns and toss in the garlicky oil for a few minutes.
- When the prawns turn pink, add a little salt and 2 tsp of smoked paprika (this gives the dish a rich smokey taste).
- Sprinkle over some freshly chopped parsley and add a few squeezes of fresh lemon juice (optional).
- Serve with rice/salad.
Any additional notes you’d like to share on when it’s good in the context of the journey, and who it may be best for: