Meal 1: Eggs, Smoked Salmon, Oats
Meal 2: Chicken and Rice
Meal 3: Chicken and Rice
Meal 4: Chicken and Rice
Meal 5: Whey, Peanut Butter, Oats
For meals 2 to 4, what I’ll do is batch cook a load of chicken and then divide it up into the necessary portions. Today’s recipe will be based off a batch cook of 500g chicken (or tofu for vegetarians & vegans) for three meals of the day.
Type of meal: Dinner
Dietary info: Non-vegetarian
Time to prepare: 5 minutes
Time to cook: 30 minutes
Serves: 2-4 depending on protein requirements
Protein in g:
Carbs in g:
Fats in g:
METHOD OF COOKING:
- Dry cook the onions, garlic and sea salt in a pan until onions begin to soften (if onions begin to stick add a little bit of water)
- Once softened, add spices (coriander & cumin mix, turmeric, ginger) and tomato passata (or chopped tomatoes)
- Stir for a few minutes and then add the chicken
- Add the Tandoori masala, stir it into the chicken, turn the heat up to high-medium and close the lid for 3-4 minutes. Check chicken intermittently.
- After 3-4 minutes, turn the heat down and let it cook for 15 minutes. Stir as necessary. Enjoy!
Any additional notes you’d like to share on when it’s good in the context of the journey, and who it may be best for: