The Investment Continuum
1. The Lifestyle Solution
2. The Muscle Builder
- A woman in her thirties with kids may have a goal to stay in great shape but also get as strong as possible. She’d be in the middle, and slightly to the right.
- A guy in his twenties who’s finished the process phase and is unhappy with his size and wanting to build more muscle will be on the far right of muscle building.
- Someone in their forties and in the shape of their life may be more focused on maintaining condition to optimise their health. They’ll accept slower levels of muscle growth, and be more skewed to the left.
- Someone who has failed multiple times, spent years yo-yoing and now wants to know how to keep their new body year-round while living their life will be on the far left.
- Lifestyle Management
- Performance Indicator Targets
- Health Optimisation
1. Lifestyle Management
2. Performance Indicator Targets
3. Health Optimisation
- Sleep: Sleep is the most underrated tool of transformation and the benefits are exponential, from improving concentration, cognition, energy, mood and digestion. Employing good sleep hygiene improves the quality of your sleep, heightening the many benefits that come from a good night’s kip.
- Stress: Taking time to look at your level of stress, and how you manage it can have a tremendous impact on everything you do in your life, so integrating effective stress management solutions is very important. Stress can also hinder your transformation progress due to the many repercussions it can have on both your mental and physical welfare. Managing stress is imperative to a successful transformation journey.
- Digestion: A healthy gut means a string immune system, higher levels of cognition and overall performance. Paying attention to trigger foods and foods that don’t sit well with your digestion will enable you to make better food choices that satisfy both your diet and your body.
Personal Investment Anecdote
Minimum Investment Periods
- Six to twelve months = miniscule return. This is the absolute minimum length of time required, although likely not going to see noticeable difference.
- Twelve to twenty-four months = good return. This is a solid timeframe to start seeing changes in your physique and behaviour patterns.
- Twenty-four to forty-eight months = big returns. This is where you will see a real life-changing difference in how you look, feel and perform.