Type of meal: Snack
Dietary info: Vegetarian
Time to prepare: 5 mins
Time to cook: 15 mins
Protein in g: 5g
Carbs in g: 9g
Fats in g: 8g
30g almond butter
15g protein powder
25g 0% yoghurt
Splash of milk
METHOD OF COOKING:
- Add a tiny bit of coconut oil or 1 calorie spray on 4 cupcake holders.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over boiling water
- Using half the melted chocolate, cover the bottom of the cupcake holders. Then put that in the freezer.
- In the meantime, mix the protein powder, yoghurt and splash of milk till a thick consistency. Add the nut butter and mix.
- Remove cup cake holders from freezer, add the filling on top, I pressed down with my fingers. Add the remaining chocolate on top.
- Put back in the freezer for 5 mins & it's ready. The chocolate forms a great shell whilst remaining gooey inside
Are there any general substitutions that can be made? (vegetarian or meat options, depending):
Vegan options, add vegan yoghurt /plant based milk
Any additional notes you’d like to share on when it’s good in the context of the journey, and who it may be best for:
The chocolate forms a great shell whilst remaining gooey inside