23 May Protein Pancake Recipe
There was a time when I would eat pancakes, waffles or crepes once a week. I loved them so much that I thought I may even open up a dessert lounge one day.
So if there’s ever a way to make pancakes that can fit into my diet, I’m going to give it a go.
Here’s what to use:
- 35g Optimum Nutrition Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 whole egg
- 75ml almond milk
- Pinch of salt
- Few sprays of olive oil for the pan
- Touch of honey
- Mix of berries on top
To make it up, here’s what you need to do:
- Mix the whey, egg, almond milk, salt together into a paste
- Spray the pan and put on a medium heat
- Put the ingredients in the pan for 2 minutes a side
- Add mixed berries and a drizzle of honey on top
Give it a go if you’re looking for ways to mix up your whey protein meals!