1) Don’t Lose Sight of The Big Picture: Calories
2) Get Your Protein Intake ‘Just Right’
3) Don’t Be Afraid of Carbohydrate
4) Don’t Fear Fat
5) Fibre is Your Friend
6) Nutrient Timing
- Placing carbohydrate before bed may help you sleep. If you sleep better, you’ll recover better, have more energy and potentially have better appetite regulation.
- Placing carbohydrate before you train may help you train harder and you’re less likely to feel fatigued halfway through your session.
- Placing carbohydrate after you train will allow your body to dispose of the glucose by shuttling it into the muscle cell much more efficiently.