1. Don’t Lose Sight of The Big Picture: Calories
2. Get Your Protein Intake ‘Just Right’
3. Don’t Be Afraid of Carbohydrates
4. Don’t Fear Fat
5. Fibre is Your Friend
6. Nutrient Timing
- Placing carbohydrates before bed may help you sleep. If you sleep better, you’ll recover better, have more energy and potentially have better appetite regulation.
- Placing carbohydrates before you train may help you train harder and you’re less likely to feel fatigued halfway through your session.
- Placing carbohydrates after you train will allow your body to dispose of the glucose by shuttling it into the muscle cell much more efficiently.