Consolidation CTP Reset
- Developing Meal Hygiene
- Shifting from an Aesthetic Mindset to a Performance Mindset
- Maintaining your Accountability Systems
1. Developing Meal Hygiene
- Are you the first one to finish at the dinner table?
- Do you ever finish a meal and wonder whether it tasted good?
- Do you feel bloated after you eat?
- How to exercise impromptu portion control
- Greater understanding of nutritional values, labels and contents
- What foods you like and dislike
2. Shifting from an Aesthetic to Performance Mindset
3. Maintaining Your Accountability Systems
- Try to move the scheduling of excessive social events from post transformation to post Consolidation phase. More specifically, do not plan a holiday straight after the dieting phase. It’s a recipe for disaster.
- Be mindful and stay self-aware. Practice good food hygiene, journal about how you feel, and know when you’re being exposed to triggers.
- Maintain your 3Ss. This will enable you to avoid the anxiety of losing control, which can often set you into a downward spiral and inevitably falling off track.
- There is no on and off switch when it comes to your health. If you can shift your mindset from the end of a dieting phase from being the ‘end’ to a ‘checkpoint’, you’ll be well on your way to avoid splurges.
- Value this period of time as the lynchpin to your long-term success. The tendencies to overeat and go off the rails isn’t an option, it’s simply psychology and physiology at play. There will be genetic and individual differences, but it will be felt at some stage in everyone. It’s critical to put strategies in place to avoid it.