- Post a picture of your body now
- Take 12 weeks to get into the shape of your life
- Post a picture of your body after
Setting The Foundations
- How “all in” you’re going to go
- If you’ve successfully dieted before into shape
- Where your current body fat levels are
- How heavy you’ll be when lean
- Who do I want to identify as in the long-term?
- What do I do after my first checkpoint?
Your #BigWillieChallenge Transformation Checklist
- Eating in a calorie deficit everyday
- Training with progressive overload 3 to 4 days a week
- Walking 8-10,000 steps a day
- Sleeping 7-8 hours a night
- Drinking 3-4 litres of water daily
- 1g protein = 4 calories
- 1g carbs = 4 calories
- 1g fat = 9 calories
- Limiting decision fatigue; whereby after taking the time to set your initial strategy up with your transformation checklist, you automate the routine and execution of it. That means not chasing too much variety in your meals, having a routine in your day, and ultimately, getting rid of all the menial decisions in your day that zap bandwidth.
- Mastering your precursors in the day; this is the art of stacking positive habits on top of other habits, or ‘turning points’ in your day that make doing something new and different easier. For example, setting your gym clothes by your bed so when you wake up, you change into them, and so reduce the resistance of getting up to go to the gym.
Making Changes During The #BigWillieChallenge
It’s worth repeating: fat loss is simple, not easy. Which means that once you lay down your foundations, you don’t need to constantly be changing the game plan. If anything, that’ll slow you down, cause paralysis by analysis, and have you spinning your wheels.