Stopped Making Excuses
Planning & Preparation
Become A Master Of Meal Prep
What About Workouts For Busy Mums?
- Allowed them to get their “me time” first thing which is extremely important for ALL mums.
- Set themselves up mentally to tackle the day and be the best version of themselves.
- Gave their days more structure.
I Have A Newborn And I Don’t Know What Is Real And What Is A Dream
The Busy Mum Tier List
- Meal Prep (as mentioned above). This includes your food and if possible, meals for the kids to save you even more time throughout the week.
- Remove any “treats” from your immediate environment. We understand other people in the house want to consume them so keep them somewhere that is not visible when you walk past the kitchen or even open the pantry. Out of sight, out of mind!
- Educate yourself on the basics of nutrition. RNT’er Tanya credits a lot of her success to this and it's how we empower all our clients to “catch their own fish”.
- You don’t need to finish your kids' meals. Just throw it away or save it for another time if possible.
- Stick with three square nutritious meals per day with some fruit in between as a snack. Keep it simple, efficient and effective.